Sunday, January 23, 2011

plans

Hello dear readers! I just wanted to let you all in on my game plan for the next week…

So. I have a lot of pictures and recipes that I’ve made that I would like to post about. When I started this blog, I know that in my introduction entry I wrote that I’d be sharing the recipes in a post labeled with the date that I actually made the recipe. However, with school started up and other new and exciting things happening here at Puget Sound, I think that I’d rather take a different course. So here is my plan: I’ll be posting a few recipes at a time- each will still get their own post- but the content will mainly just be photos, along with links to the recipes. Looking here at my spreadsheet, there are thirty-five recipes and (along photos for each of these) in my archives total and I would like to share them all with you! The thing is, I would also like to move on and start doing some new recipes and featuring some more recent food experiences. Therefore, I’m hyping myself up for some power-bloggage and I hope that my massive amounts of photos don’t overwhelm or bore you, I just want to get them onto archives here on sift, schmift.

So with that said.. here we goooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment